Winterizing your pickup truck matters for many reasons. When you bring your truck to Norlang Auto, our professional technicians are here to assist with your light truck to medium duty vehicle. Whether requiring transmission services, exhaust system repairs, diesel engine repairs or overall winterizing …we’re here to help!
Why Winterizing Your Pickup Truck Matters
Winterizing your pickup truck is crucial for several reasons. Especially for those who travel over mountain passes or utilize their vehicle for work within cold temperatures and icy conditions.
Here are some reasons why winterizing your pickup truck matters:
- Traction and Handling
- Battery Health & Unexpected Breakdowns
- Thickening of Fluids
- Heating System Failures
Services to Consider for Winter
- Brake Inspection
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Fluid Changeover
- 4WD/AWD System Check
- Emergency Kit Purchase
By taking the time to winterize your pickup truck, you can enhance its safety, reliability, and performance during the challenging winter months. This proactive approach can also save you from breakdowns and costly repairs – and Norlang Auto is here to help with all of the above!
Pickup Truck Service in Langley
As mentioned on our truck service page…
Norlang Auto will ensure you have an in-depth understanding of our services, costs, and how they will apply to the specific concerns your vehicle may need. We have state of the art diagnostic and repair tools and expertise to ensure an efficient and effective service.
Our Truck Services Include:
- Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
- Air Suspension & Air Spring Repairs
- Brakes & ABS Repairs & Service
- Cooling System Repairs & Service
- Courtesy Cars for our Clients
- Engine Mechanical Repairs & Service
- Maintenance & Lubrication
- Problem Solving & Diagnostics
- Starting Charging & Electrical Systems
- Steering & Suspension Repairs & Service
- Tires Repairs & Service
- Transmission & Driveline Repairs & Service
- Turbocharger Repairs & Service
- Walnut Blasting: Carbon Cleaning
Need a quick service before hitting the road? Drop by our auto repair shop in Langley at 102-20540 88th Avenue, or give us a call at (604) 533-6698. We look forward to seeing you soon!
“I experienced an excellent and professional service. I highly recommend Norlang Auto Repair in Langley.” – Grace Kelly Santos