Commercial Fleet Maintenance & Repair
- Complete Computer Diagnostics
- Complete Safety Analysis
- Drivability Problems
- Oil Changes
- Steering and Suspensions
- Brake repair specialists
- Mufflers and Exhaust Systems
- Fuel System Services
- Coolant Systems
- Emission Repairs
- Air Conditioning Service
- Electrical Systems
- Fleet Maintenance
- And More!
Maintenance, Repair & Fleet Service
Our professional team at Norlang Auto provides priority service to keep your fleet on the road. Choosing us to be your automotive partner will help enable you to concentrate on the important matters of your business while leaving the repairs and maintenance to our skilled technicians. We are here to support your business and to help promote the profitability and safety of your vehicles.
FLEET DOWNTIME IS COSTLY
At Hudson Automotive, we understand that taking care of the fleet helps Your fleet is our top priority. We understand the dynamic nature of maintenance cost/ vehicle downtime and how they reflect on your business profits. We put our utmost attention and commitment to have your vehicles serviced in the shortest amount of time. If you require tailored services, we can create a custom package to suit your business needs.
ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING NORLANG AUTO:
- Our local drivers operate in your area, friendly and work directly with owners’
- Safeguard your warranty, our team will perform logbook duties and stamping once completed
- Receive Nationwide Service Warranty – valid for 20,000 kilometers or Choose 12 months – covers both parts and labor
- Our services are completed by Red Seal Certified technicians that undergo routine training to ensure they stay up-to-date with the newest service models and current industry trends.
- Competitive pricing with excellent quality service.
- Initially we will request some basic information to create a custom quote package. Then we will schedule an appointment to review the quote and answer any questions prior to commencement.
- Our services all include a complimentary inspection of your fleet. This good practice is to ensure you are fully aware of each vehicle condition and can foresee any potential issues/surprises that may arise. Our inspection will be sent to our fleet manager once completed and provide our technicians in-depth knowledge that will be useful in giving effective recommendations to ensure your fleet operates in optimal capacity.
WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING BASIC INFORMATION TO GET STARTED:
- Please send us a list of all the vehicles in your fleet. It needs to include the license plate numbers, the drivers (if necessary), and the individual identification numbers.
- Please provide the billing address with order numbers (must be marked “Attention to: ”) and any other special instructions.
- Choose one of the following payment options: check, accounts payable, or credit card
- The contact person and details who will authorize the estimates, repairs, and maintenance services.
- The history of the fleet vehicles. This information will be useful for our technicians to make effective recommendations for each vehicle.
OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE
Norlang Auto’s Fleet and Commercial Services offers comprehensive packages to suit every business needs. We take pride in offering our service guarantee, continuing to building trust and rapport with our clients. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch today.
We are your local choice for auto repair shops in Langley, offering personalized services for fleet and work vehicles. Our team of experts perform utmost integrity and attention to detail to every vehicle we service.