Finding Truck Maintenance and Repairs in Langley that are cost-effective can sometimes be a challenge. At Norlang Automotive, we believe in straight-forward pricing regardless of if you drive a European model vehicle, a domestic vehicle, or a light to medium duty truck.
Our comprehensive services includes everything from transmission services, exhaust systems, diesel engine repairs – and more.
Truck Maintenance and Repairs in Langley
As mentioned on our truck service page…
We have built a solid and trustworthy reputation in our industry and the go-to for auto repair shops in Langley. The Norlang Auto team will ensure you have an in-depth understanding of our services, costs, and how they will apply to the specific concerns your vehicle may need. We have state of the art diagnostic and repair tools and expertise to ensure an efficient and effective service.
…and look forward to helping you solve all your truck repair needs!
Most Common Diesel Truck Concerns
Living the ‘higher up’ life in a truck, can come with different concerns than a car. Whether it’s wear and tear from work use, to utilizing your truck for higher impact driving, to operating a diesel truck; trucks are simply built different. Because of this, truck owners will have different mechanical concerns – some of which include…
- – Starting issue/engine turnover
- – Low power concerns
- – Fuel contamination
- – Black exhaust
- – Stagnant oil (oil oxidation)
- – Excessive noise
Living the ‘Higher Up’ Life – Affordably
Big trucks don’t have to involve “bigger expenses” when it comes to mechanic’s fees. At Norlang, we treat our customers equally and offer service and repairs at the same rate for Smart Cars as we do for big trucks.
Our Truck Maintenance and Repairs in Langley include…
- Air Conditioning Repairs & Service
- Air Suspension & Air Spring Repairs
- Brakes & ABS Repairs & Service
- Cooling System Repairs & Service
- Courtesy Cars for our Clients
- Engine Mechanical Repairs & Service
- Maintenance & Lubrication
- Problem Solving & Diagnostics
- Starting Charging & Electrical Systems
- Steering & Suspension Repairs & Service
- Tires Repairs & Service
- Transmission & Driveline Repairs & Service
- Turbocharger Repairs & Service
- Walnut Blasting: Carbon Cleaning
FLUID LEAKS – DIAGNOSIS & REPAIR
Curious to know more? Drop by our auto repair shop at #102 – 20540 88th Avenue in Langley, or give us a call at 604-337-1515. We are open Monday to Friday from 730am – 530pm, and look forward to showing you the Norlang difference!